Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Now I'm Legally Driver

Last holiday on january I've planned to join driving course.........After long convo wif my daddy finally he allowed me to join that,,,whoopppppaaaaaaaa......................................
may be he tought that his daughter is so terribly sucks on driving.........haha i admit it....Then i take a course for a couple of hours.....After that i enroll to get driving license......First of that i feel so nervous when the test.....haha normally....right?????
Finally after waiting for 2 hours......I get my own driving license.......Honestly my ability on driving is still sucks........................hehe but i'm sure i can drive well soon.....
Now I'm Legally Driver.... hehe...................(at least government admit it.....)


haha i'm look chubbier....Bleeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh


No comments:

Post a Comment